Start your day in our relaxing breakfast room. Recently redecorated to enhance the Victorian feel of the Corra Lynn. Choose from our buffet selection of cereals or home-prepared muesli with fresh fruit and fruit juice.
Set yourself up for the day with a freshly cooked breakfast from our varied menu. Simon is more than happy to accommodate special dietary needs.
Special Occasions & Celebrations
For those special occasions or celebrations we are happy to arrange a bottle of wine, flowers or arrange restaurant booking, making your special day memorable. Ask us for more details.
Locally Sourced Produce
We are keen to maintain our reputation for serving quality, tasty breakfasts. To ensure that this is the case;
- Our meat products are all supplied from our local butcher, Eddy Hewison. He has 60 years of experience and his sausages are some of the best in the town.
- All our eggs are free range and sourced from our local supplier – High Farm West Barnby.
- Coffee is supplied by local specialist, Heavenly Coffee Company, freshly ground on the day that it is delivered to us.
- Our vegetarian sausages are home made (by Simon).
- Breads supplied by Danby Bakehouse.